Monday 19 August 2013

hi :)

okay, this is my first blog post ever so I am going to introduce myself and tell you what this blog is all about.


-My name is Lois Cooper, I live in London and I am 14

-You could call me obsessed with musical theatre

-I have danced since I was 3 and I now dance an average of 9 hours a week

-There are only a few people that know about my love for musical theatre

-Les Miserables is probably my favourite thing EVER!

-Aaron Tveit is perfect

-My bestfriend is beautiful and you should check out her blog here


So now you know a bit about me you should know what I aim to write about on this blog. I created this blog so I could let everyone know my opinion on different shows on the west end, different soundtracks, different theatre people and much more! So if you love the theatre or want to know what shows to go and see then this is the place for you!

So there you have it! Now you know about me and my blog!

Speak soon!!

-Lois x

No comments:

Post a Comment